As an expert China road construction machinery manufacturer, Gaoyuan has developed the 8 generation of asphalt emulsion plant since we started the business in 1997. Our asphalt processing equipment has got three national patents. RY10B asphalt emulsion plant features compact structure and user-friendly design. With the ability of producing a comprehensive range of asphalt products, RY108 emulsion plant has been widely applied in major road construction and maintenance projects.
Max capacitance: 60kW
Emulsifier power: 30/22kW
Emulsifier speed: 2930r/min
Heating power for heat transfer oil: 9kW
Heat transfer area: 27㎡
Emulsified asphalt fineness: <5μm
Burner power: 20×10⁴kcal/h
Dimension: 6500×2300×2700mm (L×W×H)
1. Continuous production of the asphalt emulsion manufacturing machine is supported by double tank water supply and alternating drainage system. Material volume is controlled by the pneumatic valves powered by compressed air
2. The core part in asphalt production, emulsifier, is manufactured by Gaoyuan. It is made from special stainless steel, being corrosion resistant and abrasion resistant.
3. With an adjustment device, an ultra-small gap can be kept between the stator and rotor, which have been given special treatment for great corrosion and abrasion resistance
4. Stability of the products can be improved for the finished asphalt is cooled to room temperature by a high-efficiency heat exchanger. The cooled water can be recycled to cut on the production cost
5. The emulsion system employs PLC control and uses electromagnetic flowmeter to collect the signal. Speed of asphalt pump is controlled by inverter motor, liquid flow is adjusted by electric control valve, and volume of the material is showed by electromagnetic flowmeter and scale flowmeter. Ratio of the asphalt is under precise control.
6. Heat transfer oil is heated individually by an electrical heating system, which is mainly used for pre-heating different pumps before the production
7. Equipped with water heating device, which can detect the temperature in real time, the equipment can provide hot water continuously without the need of external heat transfer oil
8. All of the components that have direct contact with asphalt are made from stainless steel for corrosion prevention purposes. This equipment for asphalt emulsion production is suitable for asphalt of a wide range